Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Day 282 – (AD 712) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – Christmas Eve On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

It’s Christmas Eve 2014. Guess this is my 63rd one. And some of the houses here in Tampa certainly have managed without the snow.

This morning I cycled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Today is my 712th pedaling and I have clocked a total of 14,698.2 miles; 23,654.5 kilometers.


The only thing I wish was that the roads near my home in Tampa were as clear and empty as the road, National Highway 87, where I am now located on my virtual Trek. I am still headed south and I am about 508 miles from my next destination and goal point.

Please be safe on whatever road you are traveling this year.

This is my 753rd Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 57,776 Pageviews. I have now succeeded in surpassing last year’s December Pageviews by 17 at 1,417… and there is still 7 more days to go.

Merry Christmas.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment