Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Day 270 – (AD 700) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.2 Miles – 700 Days On My Schwinn Fitness Cycles

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 21.2 miles on my Schwinn 170

Total to date – 14,437.5 miles; 23,235.0 kilometers. I have now completed 57.98% of my overall mileage goal.

Today is my 700th day of pedaling a Schwinn Fitness cycle. Since I began on 2 December 2012 I have cycled 700 days and rested 40 days. (Immediate association – Mount Ararat… Hell if I know why?)


I am located on the National Highway 1 in Northern Territory. If my Google Map image looks similar, it is. I’ve already, virtually, cycled this way. This time I am headed in a south-easterly directon.


Today is Noodle Ring Day. Nothing to do with the days in Kindergarten. And yes it is about food. National Noodle Ring Day celebrates a noodle dish baked in a Bundt (that’s pronounced Booonnnnnttte) pan.

Hey I don’t make these things up. Check today’s Wall Street JournalToday Is National Noodle Ring Day, So If You’ve Got a Bundt Pan, Use It, Clare Ansberry.


Rule of thumb – Read the instructions. Period. Do not try to fit my square block into their square block without reading the fine print attached. Period.  What is the definition of "modern"?

A first for me, and I can’t believe it. Last night I watch the 1954 film and musical There’s No Business Like Show Business. I wonder where I have been sleeping. It seems that even though it was originally acclaimed a “critical and box office failure” I was in my fantasy element.

This is my 740th Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 56,971 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment