Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Day 275 – (AD 705) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.0 Miles – Afternoon On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This afternoon I cycled 21.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. My total miles now are 14,546.2 miles; 23,409.9 kilometers.

I am now located, heading south on National Highway 1. Not much to see.


I am at a loss. I received a list of Jobs that I may be interested in from Linkedin yesterday. The majority of offerings appear to be close to my past experience and education. But one one on the list does not make any sense to me.

– Chaplain – US Air Force Reserve…here in the Tampa Bay area.

Guess some Artificial Intelligence is off somewhere. I appreciate the compliment. It may have been a thought in the recesses of my mind some 40 years ago, but unless I wrote something down while I was sleeping at some point in time, I really wonder how the mathematical and computer computation may have come up with that one.

For your Christmas lighting show please press this button


and blink your eyes in time with the music.




This is my 745th Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 57,236 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment