Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, December 22, 2014

Day 280 ½ – (AD 710 ½) – Jim's Trek Part III – 0.0 Miles – My Leg Muscles Seem To Be Speaking To Me

Good Day,

Today my legs and my four posterior thigh muscles sort-of recommended that I just take the day off from pedaling on my Schwinn 170. It seems to me like I am beginning a routine of a rest and recovery day every 14-day cycle (no pun intended). I cycled a total of 304.0 miles on the past 14 days…and today zero.

Okay.

Wrapping Christmas presents.


First draft of our new Chopsticks quilt design completed. I am going to try a couple more iterations.

This is my 751st Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 57,587 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment