Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Day 276 – (AD 706) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.4 Miles – Well I Got On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 21.4 miles on my Schwinn 170.


Yes I did get on my Fitness Cycle…though I really contemplated not. Could have been that I was up until the wee hours of the morning playing the only PC game I ever play, Civilization. But I did pedal and I am still awake.


I am glad that my Trek is a virtual one because I know that if it was not for the fantasy reality of my National Highway 1 I would be asleep at the wheel.

I did my exercise… I have now racked up 14,567.6 miles; 23,444.3 kilometers.

All 120 blocks, 5-inch square have been completed for our new Chopsticks quilt. Scanning the last 16 to input to create draft design. The quilting has begun on our new NT Celebration king-size quilt. Fabric samples are on the way for the new Moon Over Bayshore queen-size quilt. Follow our progress on Quilts SB.

This will be short. Brain not working too well today.

This is my 746th Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 57,292 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment