Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Day 123 – (AD 553) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.3 Miles – I’m Gonna Be Some More Time in Western Australia on my Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Another 21.3 miles completed on my Schwinn 170. This morning I upped the resistance to 15 out of 25. Yup I am still cycling and then I attempted 180 sit-ups. Blood pressure immediately after routine ranked in at 125/79. And it appears that I am keeping up a good normal rate for one in my age bracket.  (Notice SG that I did not use the word "old".)


I am now about 66 miles from my 5th destination and goal point of my Jim’ Trek III. On the virtual mapping of my Trek I have pedaled 2,629.5 miles; 4,231.8 kilometers in Australia. Overall on this 553rd day I have cycled 11,246.7 miles, 18,099.7 kilometers on my Schwinn fitness cycles.

And Arthur is a happy drunk on the 4th of July. Batten down for the season’s first.

Facebook does it again. But Facebook can do anything it wants as long as its advertisers pay and fund their expenses and bills. Would I pay for a subscription to Facebook? Hell, no.  I have no say in what Facebook does.  I do not own any FB stock.  I can participate and use their services. I do not pay. I therefore can either turn it on or turn it off. My choice, period.

And the question I have – Would I have as many long-hand pen-pals and “acquaintances” without social media. Of course not. Methinks the future will introduce SMA groupings and meetings, if not already done so.

Our new Le Ruban is at the stage where all 32 strips are being pieced together.

My Schwinn 170 viewing companion is now the first episode of the 4th season of White Collar.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.


Be healthy and enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment