Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, July 18, 2014

Day 137 ½ – (AD 567 ½) – Jim's Trek Part III – 0.0 Miles – One Year and NO Diabetes Medications on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

And this morning Grandpa took the day off from riding his Schwinn 170.

To date, since 2nd Dec 2012, I have pedaled my way through Jim’s Trek I, II, and III for a total of 567 days. Today is my 26th day that I have not cycled. (And if I didn't keep track I would feel guilty. Don’t know why? Just would, period.)

Today is one complete year that I have not taken any diabetes medications.

I did see my blood sugar come in this morning at 100 after I had two suppers last night. Without any required and suggested meds my fasting plasma glucose, that is, when I take it first thing in the morning, according to the American Diabetes Association is well within the target range for diabetics of 70 to 130 mg/dL. Smack in the middle. Exercise, diet, and no meds.


Babysitting takes priority. Thomas and trains and Duplo, Elmo and crayons.


The quilting of the top of our new Le Ruban, not including the border, is about 97.6% complete. Diagonal cross-hatch certainly does a wonder to the abstract construction. The first third of our Afghan #6 has been completed. Work now is underway on the design for the center.


And then I had to deal with issues arising from last August 2013’s kitchen flood and insurance companies. Repeat paperwork completed and I breathe and am thankful that a new orchid has bloomed.


I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment