Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Day 142 – (AD 572) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.0 Miles – Perth and Beyond in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I cycled 21.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. And today I have reached my 7th goal and destination point on my Jim’s Trek III.


To date I have now cycled a total of 11,653.6 miles, 18,747.7 kilometers.


This morning on my virtual Trek, I began in Sydney and I traveled across Australia all the way to Perth. That is a total of 3,025.5 miles, 4,869.1 kilometers. After reaching Perth, I continued another 11.0 miles in a northerly direction.  And it looks like I may have some company at my location on West Coast Drive.


Onward to my next and 8th goal point. I should be able to reach it in about 10 to 12 days.

Just found out that China has an equivalent to eBay. It is Taobao and it is one of the most visited sites in the world. And since I am such a fiend about my morning routine I may have found something that may fit another exercise need…I can give up my need for speaking, flapping my jaw, and/or eating. For ¥400.00 or about US$3.94 and only three minutes a day I can “exercising your jaw muscles…it firms your face up.” There are certain words that just escape me but I think I have to let some air out of my tires.

And of course I haven’t forgotten. Today’s Saint of the Day is St. Bridget and the Saint-of-the-Day recipe is Swedish Rye Bread. Hur praktiskt? Obviously there is some correspondence to the history that St. Bridget was originally from Sweden.


Our 122nd and new quilt La Vie en Rose, (formerly titled Le Ruban), has been completed and delivered. I will shortly be updating our Quilts SB site

Pageviews recorded – 45,400.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment