Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Day 129 ½ – (AD 559 ½) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.3 Miles – New Destination in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

And on my 584th day I decided to rest. Of the 1 year 7 months and 6 days I have cycled 559 days on either my Schwinn 150 or 170 I have rested for a grand total of 25 days.  Today is the 25th.

Question - How does a donut shop, which offers a breakfast chicken and biscuit, in the south and way below the Mason-Dixon line, run out of biscuits at 8:02 am in the morning?  And there was no bloody one else in line.  I settle for a substitute croissant and cheeken.

And it is time to get back into my genealogy research.  I need to understand the myOrigins Ethnic Makeup results from my Family Tree DNA account and portfolio.  The Ethnic Makeup results are an offering of the FTDNA Family Finder product.


My Ethnic Makeup results are:

- European - 78%
  (British Isles - 62%; Western and Central Europe - 11%; Finland - 5%)

- Jewish Diaspora - 14%
  (Ashkenazi Diaspora - 14% (Poland))

- Middle Eastern - 4%
  (Asia Minor - 4% (Turkey))

- Africa - 4%
  (West Africa - 4% (Nigeria/Cameroon))

Check up for my update and discussion at my site A Genealogy Hunt.

Pageviews count is now 43,936, up 81 since yesterday's post.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment