Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, July 7, 2014

Day 128 – (AD 558) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.1 Miles – Headed North in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Humidity is back, in Tampa.

And this morning I pedaled 21.1 miles on my Schwinn 170.


I am passing the intersection of the Albany Highway and Beverly Road. I am just somewhat a bit south of Martagallup-Tenterde Road in Western Australia. And that may be easy for anyone else to say but me, and yes I cannot read the signs. The Google Maps image dates from April 2008. I think HD has improved a fair bit in six years.

I’m coming to the end of Julia Cameron’s The Artist’s Way series. I have certainly enjoyed reading and following her suggested tasks. I am now looking for some new reading material.

Got taken by a Macaroni Grill coupon/special yesterday. $20.00 off a $45.00 total bill, excluding drinks. I ordered and had Seafood di Mare. Expecting a luscious dish of various seafood on "homemade" linguine. (Oh, the image is what I was expecting.)

Instead I got 6 mussels, 1 scallop, and 3 shrimp...and I did get the linguine. Cost of my dish, $18.50. Oh and our total bill did exceed the $45.00 minimum so I did get the $20.00 reduction with some bread, along with a reduction of everything else. For $25.00 I should have remained home and created a correctly proportioned plate.

I have to set myself to learn to create a powdering stencil for our new quilting design for our Equality quilt. Let you know my progress.

Pageviews count is now 43,758.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment