Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, July 14, 2014

Day 134 – (AD 564) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.7Miles – Noggerup in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Once again, this morning I cycled 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 170, and I burned 603 calories.

I must have read my fat percentage incorrectly yesterday otherwise I might have eaten just too, too many chicken nuggets. My Fat % two days ago registered 18.2%.  Yesterday it read 19.9%, and this morning 18.2% again. My average percentage is now 19.4% but when I began recording the numbers this past March it has decreased from 20.0%.


The red dotted line is the downward trend line. All-things-being-equal I must be doing something right.


Today I am just a wee bit north of the Town of Noggerup. The population about 8 years ago was recorded at about 400+. I am still on the Donnybrook-Boyup Brook Road. To date I have cycled 2,865.0 miles, 4,610.8 kilometers on my virtual Trek in Australia.

Quilting on our new Le Ruban quilt is now about 33% complete. Work continues on the stencil for our Equality quilt. We have received a new commission to complete a king size quilt. It should prove interesting as we sort through the fabrics provided. Work continues on joining the blocks on our new Afghan #5. And we are now working on the center design for Afghan #6.

And I stumbled upon a site O, PISH, POSH! and their article “101 Things To Do When You’re Bored At Home”.

MC I think you should check out #51. Just please forget about #64. And just make sure that the neighbor across the pond has put his binoculars away…#93. And LD I am expecting to hear your report after #58.

My blood sugar count this morning dropped again by 11 points to 90. What can I say? Had to have been the chicken nuggets. Tonight I am trying to create Szechwan Chicken Eggplant Stir-Fry.

Pageviews count is now 44,461.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment