Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Day 124 – (AD 554) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.2 Miles – Headed South in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I started off thinking that I should take the day off of riding my Schwinn 170. But I didn’t. I got on my fitness cycle and I pedaled 22.2 miles. I am now only two days out of reaching my 5th goal on this third part of my exercise journey.



I am still located on National Route 1 in Western Australia in the virtual part of my Trek. I am headed in a southerly direction and will continue until I reach my 5th goal and destination point.

I have now cycled a total of 11,268.8 miles, 18,135.4 kilometers. And I think I now need some new belts to hold up my pants.


The inner top of our new Le Ruban quilt has been completed. We are now adding the borders and working out the quilting as well as some applique. 



Our newly completed quilt Tampa Kaleidoscope will be on display at Keep Me In Stitches on Kennedy Blvd in Tampa. Check out details at Quilts SB




Our Blumish Two has arrived in Golden Colorado. It is has been chosen as a Finalist in the Evolutions Juried Quilt Challenge and will be on display at The Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum July 31 through October 28.

Goggle Blogger recorded for Jim’s Trek, at this point, 43,281 pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment