Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Day 147 – (AD 577) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.0 Miles – Still No Drag-Man Images in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

News Flash – It is pouring in Tampa.

Yes, I pedaled another 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. (Please turn the channel. This is the real part.) From the start of Jim’s Trek III on 23 February 2014 I have now cycled 3,145.1 miles; 5,061.6 kilometers. My grand total miles to date are now 11,762.2 miles. I began this crazy journey on 2 December 2012.

And I still cannot drag the Google Map avatar traveler to determine my virtual location on the map. I am at the B marker and now somewhere on Grey Road / Indian Ocean Drive. My location is just southwest of the Nambung National Park.


Got to thinking on my Schwinn 170 this morning and I focused on a new word – Exotheology. This is about the examination of theological issues as they pertain to extraterrestrial intelligence. Just thinking that with all the egocentric crap that is going on in the world today, all in the name of some greater good, what would happen if we finally made contact with someone or something from somewhere else?

And now I am curious.

C.S. Lewis wrote an article in 1950 in the Christian Herald that contemplated the possibility of the Son of God incarnating in other, extraterrestrial, worlds or something to the effect that God may have had an entirely different plan for others out there in the beyond that is definitely different than the one(s) applicable to us puny humans, albeit egocentric, narcissistic, self-centered Earthlings.

Oh and by the way, I’m not getting into any type of way-out thesis or subscribing to any off-the-wall cult and/or religion.  And no, my mind has not gone or got lost in the virtual dimensions of Australia.  I’m just thinking and exploring like I always do.  Period.

Just found out that our three entries to the Hoffman Challenge – Light Bringer, Sea and Sky, and Diamonds have all been chosen to be included as a part of their Traveling Entries. Each will be included in three Trunk Shows and will be circulating throughout the United States for the next year.




Jim’s Trek Pageviews now up to 46,060.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment