Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day 129 – (AD 559) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.7 Miles – Still Headed North in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


Another orchid plant has bloomed this morning.

Today’s cycle ride on my Schwinn 170 was 21.7 miles.

I am located on Albany Highway on my way to my next and 6th destination and goal point. This morning I decided that I am going to veer off my course for a spell but I will still be heading in the same northerly, sort-of, direction.

I do not claim to be too smart, period. If I read the July 8th article “Florida wins $7 million for wasting $47 million in food stamp funds”, and I realize it is FoxNews, in what part of what corner of this universe does logic interpret that someone, in this case the State of Florida, gets rewarded for being the best even though they still did something wrong?


Damn even though it, that is Florida, was number 48 out of 50 states still screwing up, why should anybody be remunerated? You don't get rewarded for messing up, even if it is just a little bit. Something is wrong somewhere. I never said that I understood governments or the pinheads that are a part of its administration.


I was pleased that my blood sugar was down at 90. Add Fajitas to the list of good foods for controlling diabetes. Señor Tequila Mexican Grill in Carrollwood is a good restaurant with an overwhelming number of offerings listed on their menu.

The top of our new quilt Le Ruban has been completed. It is a composition of squares and triangles and a border. It measures 58 1/2" by 72". I have been able to create a pattern of what we hope to use as a stencil for our new quilting design for our Equality quilt. I am amazed what I am now able to do using Corel X7 Photo-Paint and CorelDraw X7. I do like the freedom to go outside the realm of canned programs.

Pageviews count is now 43,855.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment