Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Day 234 – (AD 1,396) – 21.3 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 another 21.3 miles. On this 1,396th day, I have now cycled a total of 29,610.0 miles; 47,652.8 kilometers.



And I have completed 18.9% of the 440 miles to my next Martian destination and goal point.

A couple of days ago I listened to an interview with Terry Gross of NPR’s Fresh Air as she talked with Bill Moyers. During their discussion, Mr. Moyers made a statement to one of Ms. Gross’ questions that I just had to note, when I stopped at the next red light on my route. “Seminary is where I got my questions answered and life is where I got my answers questioned.”

Reading –


From Moyers & Company, by Michael Winship, August 3, 2017, “Three Trump Speeches and the Death of a Nation”.

“Donald Trump is not a president but he plays one on TV. And a terrible one at that.”

And according to FiveThirtyEight, the presented algorithm of polls, on Day 197 45’s approval rating is the lowest ever.



So, what is happening? Where are we going as a country?

And to our quilting, our newest MTBD, the quilting is progressing.



This is my 1,497th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 179,865 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment