Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Days 247 & 248 – (AD 1,409 & 1,410) – 40.2 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday I pedaled 20.0 miles and today 20.2 on my Schwinn 170. Yes, I’m still going. Totals now are getting closer. And now they stand at 29,900.9 miles; 48,120.9 kilometers.


And this morning I have completed 85.0% of the distance to my destination and goal point.

I had to pause everything and spend the day dealing with Spectrum, formerly Bright House, with which I had had a relationship since 1984. The new Spectrum wanted to increase my monthly billing almost $30.00 a month without any changes to or upgrades to my current service. On Spectrum’s part, there was no, not one iota of a consideration for the longevity of my account. And I’ll be damned.

And while I was at it with Spectrum I decided also to examine my current, long-standing AT&T account. By the time I have finished and getting the exact same service, I have switched to Verizon and Frontier with a sizeable savings of approximately $120+ per month.

No more Spectrum! No more AT&T. Any shred of loyalty has gone out the window.

This is my 1,510th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 181,145 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment