Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Days 251 – (AD 1,413) – 20.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Have you ever woken up on a morning and felt that you were either in the wrong place and time?

First, I made sure that I was in my correct world and dimension and then this morning I pedaled 20.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now are at 29,962.1 miles; 48,219.4 kilometers.


I have completed 98.9 % of the distance to my next destination. Only 4.84 miles to go.

My opinion – P.F. Chang’s versus Yummy House


Last night had supper at P.F. Chang’s. My opinion, the food at Yummy House on Water’s and at Yummy House China Bistro on Hillsborough is, by a stretch far, far superior to that offered at P.F. Chang’s. Further, the prices at both Yummys are half the price.








Our latest quilt MTBD has been delivered to its new home in South Carolina.

MTBD - JS AB - August 2017

Stopped by, with family, the show Art of the Brick in Tampa. Well worth the wait in line. Yes, it is Lego!


Last day is September 4 at 802 East Whiting Street, Downtown Tampa.

This is my 1,513th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 181,294 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment