Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, August 11, 2017

Day 238 – (AD 1,400) – 21.1 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – 1,400th Day On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,



Today on my 1,400th day of pedaling a Schwinn Fitness Cycle I cycled another 21.1 miles. Total 29,693.6 miles; 47,787.3 kilometers.


And I have now completed 37.9% of the distance to my next destination and goal point on Mars.

Overall, I have completed 77.7% of the total mileage distance I am charged myself with completing.

Jim’s Gotta Eat –

Well, I tried something new for supper, Syracuse Salt Potatoes. Where have I been? I also accompanied that with Sauerkraut and Andouille Sausage.

Experimented today with a new concoction for a loaf of No-Knead Bread; Herbes de Provence Sourdough.



The aroma of freshly baked bread with the essence of Herbes of Provence definitely is a plus.

And in the mail today, I received a nice and small bonus check from the State of Florida. Lost funds found! Hey, I like today.

Warning –



Soapbox –


And the media is now enticing the panic buttons. Tampa Bay Times, Howard Altman, August 11, 2017 – “This is what a nuclear attack on MacDill would look like.




Something to think about -


This past Friday, without any problem finding a parking spot, I went to The Fresh Market at N. Dale Mabry and Fletcher. Days gone by it would have been almost impossible to find a spot for my car. Also, the aisles at The Market would have been crowded.

Ghost City! Looks like Sprouts, N. Dale Mabry and Carrollwood Springs Blvd, has certainly crimped their style. Further, I did notice that the prices on some items, especially the bulk items, at The Fresh Market were anywhere from 25-to-33% more expensive.

My prediction – The Fresh Market will be gone. Trader Joe’s in…possibly. Just a thought.

This is my 1,501st post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 180,097 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment