Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, August 21, 2017

Day 244 – (AD 1,406) – 20.7 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,



This morning is August 21 and Audrey III through XII in anticipation of 2:49 pm here in Tampa.





Today I pedaled my Schwinn 170 20.7 miles. Totals 29,819.8 miles; 47,990.4 kilometers.


And I have covered 66.5% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

This morning my A1c dropped another point. It’s got to keep going and the downward trend. (The calculation is worked on the average of my early morning glucose blood count over a moving period of 90 days plus 46.7 all divided by 28.7.)

Last night’s supper came directly from Daisy Martinez, Daisy Cooks! Grandma’s Spaghetti with Chicken and Garlic Bread. (pages 156 and 157). Damn good!




Just wondering why I felt sort of blah today. Could be the eclipse of the sun. Check my biorhythms.


In general, a rhythm at 0% is thought to have no real impact on your life, whereas a rhythm at +100% (a high) would give you an edge in that area, and a rhythm at -100% (a low) would make life more difficult in that area. There is no particular meaning to a day on which your rhythms are all high or all low, except the obvious benefits or hindrances that these rare extremes are thought to have on your life.

Check yours out at Façade.com - http://www.facade.com/biorhythm/.

This is my 1,507th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 180,973 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment