Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Day 243 – (AD 1,405) – 21.0 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled my Schwinn 170 for my allotted 1 hour and recorded 21.0 more miles. Totals now at 29,799.1 miles; 47,957.1 kilometers. The best number of my calculations Is that I finally have completed 78.00% of my intended journey.


Meanwhile, on Mars, I have finished 61.8% of 440 miles to my next goal point.

Tried something completely different for supper last night – Moosewood’s Huevos Rancheros.


It’s almost a complete vegetarian meal, depending on whether you call eggs not vegan. I believe the term is “Ovo-vegetarian”. Check out “Types of Vegetarians” by Jolinda Hackett at The Spruce.

Wondering if they give out certificates or diplomas.


Question – Recently I “do not have permission to delete this item(s)” on my iPhone via my PC. Previously I was able. Previously I had “Administrative” control, now it is telling me that I don’t. Does anyone have a suggestion?




Update on MTBD – All quilting completed, The appliqué is done. Now on to the label.




This is my 1,506th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 180,904 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment