Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Day 241 – (AD 1,403) – 21.2 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 21.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are 29,757.4 miles; 47,890.0 kilometers.


And I completed 52.4% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.


I’m beginning to see my A1c calculation move in a downward direction. This morning the number was 6.59%. On August 4th I topped at 6.66%, which was the highest my A1c has ever been

And yes I know I have diabetes. I'm just to ensure I take control.



Last night’s supper was a Shrimp and Strawberry Salad. I sort of followed an Old-Bay Shrimp Salad recipe that I found on line and sort of up the ante a wee bit. Instead of mayonnaise and lemon juice for the dressing, I used some Tzatziki Sauce, Lemon Juice, and Olive Oil.


I’ve been asked several pointed questions regarding Andy and my quilting processes. Stay tuned for the questions and the answers.

This is my 1,504th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 180,774 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment