Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, August 18, 2017

Day 242 – (AD 1,404) – 20.7 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This late morning, I pedaled my Schwinn 170 20.7 miles. Totals now at 29.778.1 miles; 47,923.3 kilometers. Anticipation is mounting at the odometer turning the 30-thousand-mile mark.


And I have now completed 57.1% of the distance to my next destination.

This morning in our entrance somehow a large dragonfly got inside.

I have always been intrigued by dragonflies. Not the darning-needle types, but the ones which are a beauty of creation.

I put it on the kitchen counter fearing that one of The Pack would think that it was a tasty morsel. It looked like it had seconds to exist.

It then crawled up on my finger and then jumped to my shirt. I then took it outside and placed it carefully on a fern-leaf on a palm in the sun.

It rested for a bit.

Then flew away.


There’s more to worry about than the media scooping the stories concerning statues and inanimate objects.

This is my 1,505th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 180,871 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment