Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Day 236 – (AD 1,398) – 20.7 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled my Schwinn 170 another 20.7 miles. And I am watching my totals as they begin quickly creeping upwards to an amazing distance. Today – 29,652.2 miles; 47,720.7 kilometers.



And this morning I completed 28.5% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.



Last night’s supper in keeping with the Filipino theme was Ginisang Pechay. Main ingredients included Ground Beef, Shrimp, Baby Bok Choy, and A Choy (as opposed to Bok Choy.)

Oh yeah, my early morning blood sugar count dropped 23 points.




Warning –



Just wondering about all the warnings being issued of not looking directly at the sun during the forthcoming eclipse, just how many 45 supporters will not pay heed and believe that is some sort-of left wing conspiracy?

Per Slate’s article “New Climate Change Report Change Report Raises Environmental Concerns and Fears the Trump Administration Will Stifle It.” Elliot Hannon, Aug. 7, 2017.

“A small difference in global temperatures can make a big difference in the climate: The difference between a 1.5-degree Celsius and a 2-degree Celsius rise in global average temperatures, for example, could mean longer-lasting heat waves, more intense rainstorms and the faster disintegration of coral reefs.”

This is my 1,499th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 179,987 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment