Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Day 245 – (AD 1,407) – 21.1 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


This morning for some reason I was up with the post-eclipsed sun. I walked The Pack and then decided that today I was going to make bread. I’ve got three types in various stages – Bran Bread; 8-Grain Bread; and Egg and Oil White Bread. All versions are using the no-knead version. And the house smells fantastic.


And then I got on my Schwinn 170 and pedaled 21.1 miles. Totals now stand at 29,840.9 miles; 48,024.4 kilometers. My completed percentage is now 78.11%.


This morning I have completed 71.3% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Right now, we’re beginning the work on a portfolio of quilts. Any ideas? Who knows where this will lead us.

Genealogy –


Check out my new posting to A Genealogy Hunt - https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/. Part 907bs - Brunhammer Schwimmer – 1842 Marriage Registration Laurent Bruhammer and Marie Anne Schwimmer.

This is my 1,508th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 181,006 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment