Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Day 231 – (AD 1,393) – 20.6 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled my Schwinn 170 20.6 miles. Totals 29,547.6 miles; 47,552.6 kilometers.



And on the Martian side of the Trek this morning I completed 4.7% of the distance to my next destination.

Reading –

In this day and age of the telecommunications revolution, the legal profession is slowly, if not at a sort-of good pace regarding the implications of what can and cannot be deemed as “electronic” free speech. Moral to this article from The Dallas Morning News by Claire Z. Cardona, “Bride, groom who slammed Dallas wedding photographer online, in media must pay $1.08M”.

"No one is saying you can't go and write a review," Wishnew said. "Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequence. Things you put on the internet to attack a business have real world consequences and that really resonated with the jury. You can't go and burn someone's house down and claim free speech."



According to USPS June 19th, the package has been delivered. All-things-being-equal, I hope it was delivered to the correct address.


Work continues on our new MTBD quilt. Thank you for the compliments regarding our work.



This is my 1,494th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 179,748 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment