Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Day 283 – (AD 1,445) – 25.4 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning, another 25.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now add up to 30,751.3 miles; 49,489.5 kilometers.


And I have completed 31.4% of the distance to my next destination and goal point...

Reading –

The Atlantic has provided a recent article today worth reading, and following up. “Five Books to Make You Less Stupid About the Civil War”, by Ta-Nehisi Coates, Nov. 1, 2017.

“So that should get you to unstupid—but don’t stop there. Read Du Bois. Read Grant’s own memoirs. Read Harriet Jacobs. Read Eric Foner. Read Bruce Levine. It’s not that hard, you know. You’ve got nothing to lose, save your own stupid.”

Our Cranes quilt update – Domestic machine pebbling in progress.


Last night’s supper. Not a diabetics’ delight, but oh so ever good! And yes, I will not make it with fake cream and fake butter.

Lobster Bisque – Yes, I would repeat, especially with fresh lobster meat.


This is my 1,545th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 184,224 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment