Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, November 24, 2017

Day 299 – (AD 1,461) – 20.8 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning, Black Friday, instead of standing in line I pedaled my Schwinn 170 20.8 miles. Totals now – 31,118.1 miles; 50,079.8 kilometers.


And I have completed 87.8% of the distance to my next destination. Also, this morning I have totaled just over

Just off the phone with a very slow “fella-bot”. The caller or should I say the fella-bot sounded extremely out of breath. Its call was to insist that this was the “final call from the IRS”, Fella-bot was extremely explicit “how serious this call is.” It mentioned that “the authorities have been contacted and would be given notice to have me arrested”. Fella-bot urged me to contact a specific telephone number as quickly as possible. Hell no! To date, and within the past couple of days, I have received 4 of these untouchable and macabre calls from fellow fella-bots. Must be because I soon will be celebrating the 1st year post retirement.


Definitely not a day to get into an intellectual conversation with me. Just check out my biorhythms.


Quilts SB



Our newest Crane Quilt is taking shape according to our design. We’re amazed at the flow of the Solid-ish fabrics, by Kimberly Einmo. Am currently working on the pattern of the quilting design. Should prove very new and interesting.




This is my 1,560th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 185,360 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment