Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Day 297 – (AD 1,459) – 20.6 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled my Schwinn 170 another 20.6 miles. Totals are now at 31,076.3 miles; 50,012.6 kilometers.


And I have completed 81.4% of the distance to my next goal point and destination on the Red Planet.

My calculated A1c is on a steady downward path. This morning it calculated to 6.11%. The A1C test measures the glucose (blood sugar) in your blood by assessing the amount of what's called glycated hemoglobin. ... An A1C level below 5.7 percent is considered normal. An A1C between 5.7 and 6.4 percent signals prediabetes. Type 2 diabetes is diagnosed when the A1C is over 6.5 percent.

And as a diabetic I’m slowly getting back to where I need to be in the normal range. Still some time to go but I keep trying.


This morning I made 1 ½ gallons of pickles; Cucumber – Fennel; Caraway; and Habanero with Onions. And this time I am trying Grape Leaves instead of Bay Leaves to provide the Tannin containing agent.

This is my 1,558th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 185,128 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment