Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Day 285 – (AD 1,447) – 25.1 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled my Schwinn 170 25.1 miles. Totals – 30,802.6 miles; 49,572.1 kilometers.


And I have now completed 39.3% of the distance to my next goal point and destination.

Yes, that’s the boring part.




Supper of Spanish Baked Chicken was really, really good. FBS up, but methinks that's the leftover Halloween candy.




Question - With the past and continued increase of cell/smart phone images, and the ever increasing population of the "clouds" with the same, what exactly is/are everyone considering about the trail of their Internet photo-pedias?

Cranes quilt update - First size pebbling has been completed around the Cranes. Next size being quilted in the for outer quadrants.



Answer to question - All Crane pieces were cut with our original AccuQuilt designed die.


Yes, I’m starting something new, Fermenting. Cabbage $0.49 a pound, now Regular and Caraway Sauerkraut. Let you know if I survive in a couple of days.

This is my 1,547th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 184,393 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment