Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Day 290 – (AD 1,452) – 25.1 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 25.1 miles. Totals are getting closer – 30,929.1 miles; 49,776.1 kilometers.


I have now completed 58.8% of the distance to my next goal and destination point on Mars.

Soapbox -

I've notice that some family and "friends" have blocked me on Facebook, on Google+, and are not responding to any of my email correspondence.


Oh well. Not an issue.

They do know my thoughts and, even though they may not understand them, my sarcastic iterations regarding #45. Their loss. Each to his/her own.



Supper night before last - Trout with Shrimp and Tomato Brown Butter Sauce, Fried Baby Bok Choy, and Muffin Scallop Parmesan Garlic Potatoes. Hell, I’ll cook this again!


And my FBS dropped 22 points.

And last night I re-created a recipe called One-Pan Mongolian Beef Zoodles.


I used Mandarin Oranges instead of Pineapple; I added seeded Habanero, I added Carrots and A-Choy, I substituted Black for White Sesame Seeds, I added White Onion as well as Green Onion, I added Fried Egg Omelet strips. I added Mushrooms. There is the sweetness from the suggested Hoisin Sauce, but I used Okonomiyaki Sauce as a substitute.

Including the Ice-Cream from last night supper, my FSB recorded at 119 mg/dLs.

We've started a new quilt with 25 of 30 choices of fabric from Kimberly Einmo's newest and latest, Solid-ish.


The fabric pieces have been prepared and 850 pieces have been cut.

Also I watched The Great Gatsby last night. I'm always looking for I new idea for a new design of a quilt. I've already designed the quilt and if it works the way I hope we will be cutting 10,000 pieces to create this new quilt.

This is my 1,552nd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 184,717 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment