This morning, with the help of daylight savings time I could get on my Schwinn 170 a wee bit earlier than normal. I pedaled another 26.4 miles. Totals now stand at 30,829.0 miles; 49,614.6 kilometers. Overall, I have completed 80.7% of my total Jim’s Trek.
And this morning I’ve completed 43.4% of the distance to my next goal point on Mars.
Busy in the kitchen yesterday - Sourdough Bread, Neiman Marcus Blondies, and Montreal Dry Garlic Spareribs with Spinach, Baby Bok Choy, Mushrooms Stir-Fry with Spiced Jasmine Rice.
I love to cook and eat. And I really like the Neiman Marcus Blondies.
Current candidates – (Source - Wikipedia)
- Andrew Gillum, Mayor of Tallahassee
- Gwen Graham, former U.S. Representative and daughter of former Governor Bob Graham
- Chris King, businessman
- Philip Levine, Mayor of Miami Beach
- Jack Latvala, State Senator
- Usha Jain, physician and candidate for the Orange County Board of County Commission-ers in 2016
- Bruce Nathan, physical therapist and independent candidate for the U.S. Senate in 2016
- Adam Putnam, Florida Commissioner of Agriculture and former U.S. Representative
- Angel Luis Rivera, businessman
- Bob White, chairman of the Republican Liberty Caucus of Florida
- Daniel Zutler, businessman and independent candidate for President of the United States in 2016
- Randy Wiseman, former Republican Chair of the Lake County School Board, Republican candidate for the State House in 2004 and candidate for Mayor of Mount Dora in 2013
This is my 1,548th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 184,446 Pageviews.
I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - email@example.com.)
Have a healthy day and smile,