Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Day 293 – (AD 1,455) – 20.0 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Born in Jamaica, having lived in various places through-out the West Indies, and now in Tampa, Florida, I only accepted Croton for their multi-coloured leaves.

I had to stop, and look at the fragile beauty of one flowering in my garden this morning.

Well it looks like my Schwinn 170 may be back in gear, no pun intended. I was able to pedal 20.0 miles at the 15/25 resistance. It seems that the error was that due to some glitch the 25/25 resistance that I had been pedaling at after power was returned and after the power surges at 12/25 resistance. The correct and increased resistance makes me happy. I will continue to keep pedaling on my Schwinn 170. I now have 7,206.0 more miles to go.

This morning I pedaled 20.0 miles at 15/25 resistance for 1 hour. I also, burned 653 calories.


I have also now completed 69.0% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

And my efforts to reduce my FBS seems to be working. This morning my early morning blood sugar recorded at 117 mg/dL. My A1c is calculated at 6.12%. The blue line on the chart shows my current and actual tracking.

I couldn't use my calculator, iPhone, or PC or scale to solve this issue.


Peppercorns can remind me of an abacus.



And Max needs his own chef’s seat to watch me cook. He liked the idea, as the counters are so, so very high above the grasp of his vision…or mouth.






This is my 1,555th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 184,875 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment