Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Day 287 – (AD 1,449) – 25.6 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled my Schwinn 170 25.6 miles. Totals 30,854.6 miles; 49,655.8 kilometers.


And I am now completed 47.3% of the miles to my next destination and goal point.

Cranes update - Inner top quilting completed; next the border. Binding to be attached. Pleased with the subtle effect of the pebbling against the Cranes.




We’re working on the design of our next quilt. Stay-tuned.

Sauerkraut is still fermenting. Day 3 now.



I had to split the quart jar up as it began to bubble forth…sort of like a rabid dog.

Reading –



Art and Fear – Observations On The Perils (and Rewards) of Artmaking by David Bayles & Ted Orland, (April 2001).


A very good, quick read.



This is my 1,549th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 184,508 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment