Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, November 3, 2017

Day 284 – (AD 1,446) – 26.2 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 26.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now – 30,777.5 miles, 49,531.7 kilometers.


I have now completed 35.4% of the 650 miles distance to my next destination.

This morning, after my exercise I made ½ dozen Yogurt and Raisin Donuts. Not bad.


On a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the highest I would give them a 2 ½.

Tonight, I am making Spanish Baked Chicken, a recipe by Elise Bauer of Simply Recipes.

I’ve made the marinade and the chicken is in the refrigerator, waiting to be baked.


Quilting work continues on our latest new Cranes quilt.


Follow our quilt progress and work at Quilts SB at http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/.

This is my 1,546th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 184,302 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment