Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Day 298 – (AD 1,460) – 21.0 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 21.0 miles. Totals have now reached 31,097.3 miles; 50,046.3 kilometers.


And today I have completed 84.6% of the distance to my next destination.

Jim’s Gotta Eat

At this point there are 3 loaves of bread in the oven – Pumpkin Raisin Spice and Cranberry Cranraisin. The 4th is in process – Harvest Raisin Bread. Yes, this house smells like a bakery.

Last night’s supper, a quick Thai Basil Chicken Eggplant and Bok Choy on Jasmine Rice.


My early morning blood sugar count 6 points to 116 mg/dL.

Quilts SB

Work continues on the creation and piecing of our design for our newest Crane Quilt. The Cranes all represents 25 of 30 of Kimberly Einmo’s newest fabric line Solid-ish.



Question - Does anyone know how to recover an image from an iPhone 7s after I had deleted it?

This is my 1,559th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 185,193 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment