Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Day 208 – (AD 638) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.6 Miles – On My Schwinn Fitness Cycle

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 21.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Total to date – 13,091.8 miles; 21,069.3 kilometers. And the countdown - 47.42% more to go.


Only about 90 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point on my virtual journey and Trek. I am still in Western Australia and I hope that in about 4 more days the Google Maps image, that is of my locations, will have a scenery change.

Jim’s Trek counted 51,530. Last month a total of 3,068.

I am beginning to believe in reincarnation and past lives...and it is all due to The Pack.

I'm thinking of Tinker, one of the three Rat Terriers. Every time and on every walk, when it is time for her to attend to her business she pirouettes. Yes she circles and circles and circles all her way down the distance of twenty yards down any vacant lawn and easement.  She is just trying to determine where she can do her business.  She is a finicky little creature but for the amount of times that she takes she creates twists in her leash and she is amazing as she tip-toes daintily across any wet grass trying to make sure that she finds just right place.  And I and the three other Pack members have to wait.  She is such a priss.  She is a prima dona.  What can I say?

Make sure you mark your calendars for Fiber Expressions 2014.



I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment