Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, October 17, 2014

Day 221 – (AD 651) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.9 Miles – No Road Images on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled once again another 21.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. To date I have cycled a total number of 651 days since December 2, 1012 and my total mileage equals 13,374.8; 21,254.7 kilometers. I have now completed 53.71% of my intended overall goal.


And I am in never-never land on the virtual part of my journey in Western Australia. There does not appear to be, nor should I say the Google Image-mobile forgot to take any pictures along the current stretch of the road that I am on. I am located, the "B" marker, somewhere heading east on the Derby Gibb River Road.

And just how many times can we say that Florida is the darling, and laughing stock of national and international news media. The Florida’s governor’s debate – It’s all about the fan.


Fiber Expressions 2014 Show set is complete and ready for viewing. Thank you Unitarian Universalists Octagon Arts Center, Clearwater, Florida. Check Quilts SB for times and contacts.


Only seven more strips remaining for our new NT Celebration quilt.

And today I am just thinking about some sort of otherworldly connection with St. Ignatius of Antioch. I have a craving for nachos…and guess what I discovered on Catholic Cuisine, a possibility of St. Ignacio’s Nachos.

Jim’s Trek counted 52,691 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment