Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, October 20, 2014

Day 224 – (AD 654) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – Yes I am Still on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170 and I completed 200 sit-ups. Grand total miles on my 654th day of pedaling – 13,440.8; 21,630.9 kilometers. I am not going to let my biorhythm control my expectations of myself. Only 46.02% to go…and then come up with another new goal.


The little drag-on man is not working on this part of my journey in Western Australia. I made it to marker “B” on the Derby Gibb River Road. No immediate image but I was able to get a Goggle Maps satellite picture from 100 feet up.


All generations can learn from each other. There are no restricted guidelines that have to be followed. From Elite Daily – The Voice of Generation-Y Chris Riotta’s article seems to provide a fairly good summary – “7 Things You Do Every Day That Are Destroying Your Life’s Potential”.

As of October 17 former Governor and lost VP candidate, and would-be reality show pseudo-celebrity can now see more than one rainbow from her front porch. Yeah Vladimir Putin!!!

Three projects currently in progress – NT Celebration, Afghan #5, and Afghan #6.

Jim’s Trek counted 52,827 Pageviews. The average daily Pageviews has increased to 80.8. Not bad for this crazy little part of my world.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact via me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment