Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Day 209 – (AD 639) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – Western Australia Virtual Reality on my Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Back on my Schwinn 170 this morning and I pedaled another 22.1 miles. My grand total is now 13,113.9 miles; 21,104.8 kilometers. I have now completed 52.66% of my complete goal and  I am quietly going insane.


And yes the Google Maps' image appears to be the same road, the same shrub, the same red dirt… I don’t think I can say much more of this part of Western Australia.

Facts –

- Western Australia: Area 976,790 square miles and population (2011) 2,239,170
- Texas: Area 268,580 square miles (including water) and population (2013) 26,448,193

Western Australia is over 8 times larger than Texas. Period.

My blood sugar is holding this morning at 93. The forecasted trend line, the blue dashed one, is still heading in a downward direction. That’s the good news...and I'm still have not taken any of diabetes medications in 13 months.


Tonight I going to try something complete new and different for supper Japanese Beef Curry. Supposed to be a bit milder than other types of curry. Curry (カレー karē?) is one of the most popular dishes in Japan. It is commonly served in three main forms: curry rice (カレーライス karē raisu?, curry over rice), curry udon (curry over noodles), and curry bread (a curry-filled pastry). Curry rice is most commonly referred to simply as "curry" (カレー karē?). Will see.

This morning I cycled to the sounds and Internet videos of the 2014 Britain’s Got Talent winners Collabro. The vocal sound and harmony of these five young men definitely kept my mind transported as I pedaled. And to top it, they sang my favorite song from Les Miserables – Stars.



Jim’s Trek counted 51,733 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment