Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Day 227 – (AD 657) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.7 Miles – Still on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I celebrate the number 13,500.

This morning I cycled 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. And today I topped a further distance pedaling on my fitness cycle. I have now pedaled a total of 13,506.3 miles; 21,736.3 kilometers.


And yes the little drag-on-man of Google Maps is not working. Actually he's working. I just think that the section of this road, the one that I am on in Western Australia, the Derby Gibb River Road, was never captured by the Gooble Maps mobile image camera. I am current at marker "B".

My blood sugar count this morning was at 95.  Last night's menu - Grilled Bratwurst and Onions, Black Beans and White Rice, Northern Bean and Mushroom Salad...


And of course I had to have my Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I tried to make sure that I had all of the tastes in my supper; sweetness, sourness, saltiness, bitterness, and unami.  I also included a bit of pungency.  This way I may have been able to reduce my later evening craving for any particular snack food.  It seemed to have worked.

Today I will begin my continued and renewed search of my maternal family line, Robertson. I am going to focus on a surname reach project centered in the area of East Lothian in Scotland. I have been able trace my Robertson connections to my 6-times great-grandfather John Robertson and I think it is time to see what more I can find. Follow my progress at A Genealogy Hunt.


Jim’s Trek counted 53,043 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment