Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, October 31, 2014

Day 233 – (AD 663) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.2 Miles – 5,000 Miles Plus On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


Today I cycled 21.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. And this morning I broke two more goals.



  • The first - 5,020.7 miles on my Part III; grand total 13,637.8 miles, 21,948.0 kilometers. 
  • The second - 54,006 Pageviews; an average of 77 per day over 698 days. I now only have 45.23% of my overall Trek to go.

I am still, yes still, in Western Australia on the virtual part of my journey. I am still, yes still, located, marker "B", on Gibb River Road. I just cross over Bamboo Creek. No drag-on-image-little-man yet.

My "Golden Ticket", my health and a sense of personal accomplishment. Period.


Work continues on our two crochet projects.


Afghan #5 - All blocks are sewn together. (No machine involved.) Now to tuck in the loose ends and crochet the border(s).


Afghan #7 - The length continues to grow. Am working on border design.

Thank you for the compliment, "Everything you do, is always different and exciting." Thank you.

Be healthy and enjoy... Don't eat too much chocolate.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment