Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day 219 – (AD 649) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.5 Miles – #10 Goal, Derby, Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled another 21.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now reached a total of 13,331.2 miles; 21,454.5 kilometers. Only 46.46% left to go.


I made it to my 10th goal and destination point at Derby in Western Australia. This leg of my Trek now adds up to a total of 4,696.8 miles; 7,558.38 kilometers.


Leaving Derby I decided to continue my Trek on the Derby Gibb River Road. Check out this virtual leg of my journey.


My 11th goal and destination point is now 936 miles away.

The Pack get so, so excited. They yap. They bounce. They rush about. The DHL person is delivering to the door. They bark. They scurry. The Pack has to sniff and check out the packaged box. Each quivers with excitement. (Hell, I’m getting excited.) I carefully open the box. I slit the tape. Each one of The Pack peers into the box. All tails and former tails are wagging with anticipation. Yeah, it’s opened. I remove another box. A quick sniff and each Pack member retreats out of immediate boredom. It’s the regular order of 1,000 poop bags. Big deal. Such a let down.  Poop bags.




Check out the current progress on our new NT Celebration at Quilts SB. (http://quiltssb.com/)

Jim’s Trek counted 52,482 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment