Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day 212 – (AD 642) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – Goal #9 Broome, Western Australia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I pedaled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now cycled a total of 13,179.2 miles; 21,209.9 kilometers on my Schwinn Fitness cycles.


And today I reached my 9th goal and destination point on my virtual Trek in Australia, the town of Broome. Its population is about 14,500 and grows to over 45,000 in the tourist season.


To date I have now cycled, that is pedaled, 4,562.1 miles in Australia to create my continuing Jim’s Trek III. And I now have about 135 miles to go to get to my next goal and destination point. By breaking up my overall goal into smaller parts and destination points it certainly injects some sense of accomplishment and anticipation into my journey.

We've begun a new quilt, NT Celebration, this time a king size quilt approximately 100" by 112". The design is complete and all the blocks of treasured and recycled fabric have been cut. NT Celebration is a commissioned piece and the design is a celebration of cherished family memories. Andy and I and the soon-to-be owner are just waiting to see how our work will take shape with the final product.


Last night I posted the proclamation/marriage registration of my 5-times great-grandparents John and Ann (née Lisle) Robertson on A Genealogy Hunt. A Genealogy Hunt does have a new address - http://agenealogyhunt.com/.

Sychronicity... And almost quoting Neil deGrasse Tyson, narrator of my Trek viewing companion, Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey - "There's no better place on this earth to view the night sky and that is the Australian outback."  (Episode 8.)

Jim’s Trek counted 52,050 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment