Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Day 226 – (AD 656) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.8 Miles – Crossed Over the Adcock River on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This afternoon I cycled 21.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now completed 54.15% of my overall and targeted goal. And I tell you these percentage points sure go by much slower than I thought they would. This is Day number 656.

And I am still on the Derby Gibb River Road in Western Australia. I just crossed over the Adcock River in the King Leopold Ranges. I did pass by some offshoot dirt paths this morning but from the satellite image I cannot see any evidence of any type of building. Today I made I am, on the virtual part of my journey, located at the “B” marker.


I now have 782 more miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point. I will probably take about 36 days, give or take to reach that point on my virtual Trek.

And my blood sugar dropped 12 points this morning to 92. Supper last night included fried pickles, fish and chips and a chocolate brownie sundae…but nothing more, nada, to snack on later on. I’m not getting into a discussion about the pros and cons of fried foods. Hell I’m not a dietitian, nutritionist, medical doctor, or self-proclaimed fitness guru, but I think I can say that by not over-eating and staying away from the snacks does show me the immediate impact.


I did find something that sort of satisfies my occasional hankering for sweet, sugar, salt, nuts, and dark chocolate…

KIND Nuts & Spices bars. Especially the Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt.


The top to our new monster king size quilt, NT Celebration is complete.


Jim’s Trek counted 52,967 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment