Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 218 – (AD 648) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – Green Grow The Rushes Oh on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled another 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. And this morning I have now surpassed my wildest expectations, I have pedaled 13,309.7 miles; 21,419.9 kilometers.


And as the virtual story goes I am still in the state of Western Australia. I am headed north on the Derby Highway and I am only 4.2 miles from my 10th destination and goal point.

I had a strange dream sometime last night or early this morning that I was driving in some sort of an old convertible and I spotted a group of glimmering reflections on the road. I stopped and saw that there were four gold rings. I leaned down to gather up the rings and as I grabbed for three of them and was reaching for the next a young teenager grabbed the fourth one. We argued over who should have and keep the rings, but neither of us could claim ownership of the rings. The three rings that I grabbed and the fourth were signet rings.

Of the three that I had picked up two each had a straight line on the face and one was imprinted with a star. The young teen had picked up the fourth which also had a straight line engraved on the face. We decided that instead of arguing about them and that we should take them to some authority to find out to whom they belonged.

At a nearby store the rather heavy-set lady inside, after we asked, mentioned that we should try at the Blue Coast Motel. When I asked for the directions to the Blue Coast Motel she said that is was somewhere on the upper road.

And then I woke up from the dream. Such a vivid dream and palatable impression placed in my mind that I wonder what the dream could possibly mean... that is, if I were to believe in the interpretations of dreams. 4 signet rings, 3 lines and a star, the Blue Coast Motel and a teenager. It is strange but wonderful where my mind goes when it is asleep.

My blood sugar count dropped again this morning by 4 more points, to 85. My fare included Bok Choy, Carrots and Green Beans, Sit-fried Chicken with Bean Sprouts, and a Japanese Cucumber and Onion Salad.


I finished my viewing companion Cosmos and began a new one, Gran Hotel. Gran Hotel (2011-2013) is a Spanish TV series drama that takes place in 1905. It has with English subtitles. And even though I speak Spanish I am glad for the subtitles which help me to allow me ear and mind to tune into the Spanish. I figured I had better bone up on my Spanish.

Florida is home to the most expensive race in the country this midterm election — one of the nation's closest and nastiest gubernatorial contests.

Susan MacManus, a professor of political science at the University of South Florida, says after months of wall-to-wall negative ads, many voters are dazed and confused.

"If you're a person who doesn't really follow politics 24/7, you're having a very difficult time figuring which of these is telling the truth," MacManus says. "We have had more negative ads, longer. It's been almost non-stop."

- Listen Live, Florida Governor’s Race: Familiar Faces, Big Money, Brutal Ads – Greg Allen, October 13, 2014

Jim’s Trek has been posted to 681 times and counted 52,430 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact or email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment