Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, December 2, 2016

Day 81+40 – (AD 1,243) – 19.7 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – 4 Years On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,




It was 4 years ago, today that I began this crazy trek on a Schwinn Fitness cycle. I am currently pedaling a Schwinn 170 and today I pedaled 19.7 miles.

In total, over the 4 years, or 1,243 days pedaling, I have cycled 26,507.9 miles or 42,660.4 kilometers.



And on Mars, the virtual part of my Trek, I am now 60.7% of the distance to my next destination and goal point. Overall I still have 11,693.7 more miles to complete on this red planet. All things being equal I should complete my total goal in about another 2 more years give or take a month or two.

This is my 1,345th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 119,825 Pageviews.



And yes I, (actually, you did), did top my all-time record for the number of Pageviews during the month of November. I hit an all-time high of 6,660.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment