Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, December 26, 2016

Day 96+40 – (AD 1,258) – 20.0 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 20.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now at 26,810.0 miles; 43,146.6 kilometers. I have now completed 70.2% of my overall goal.



And this morning I am now 16.0% of the distance from my last destination and goal point on the Mars.

And today is Day number 6th without air-conditioning or heat. Obviously, the Holiday time is not at time for any company to try and order any type of replacement part. Alexa is telling me that it is now 80˚F with intermittent clouds. So glad I am not anywhere else.


I think I could easily become a Roman Catholic based on the first realistic statement ever made by any cleric, of recent times…

This time Pope Francis. Pope Francis “at his Christmas eve Mass on Saturday, said that the feast had been ‘taken hostage' by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows.” (The Star, Reuters, Dec. 26, 2016)

I decided to ask the following question and search for an answer online.  How smart is Donald Trump?  Yes, I do realize that there may never be a set or fixed answer but I did like this one that I found on Quora.

How smart? Probably… 

  • a lot more than he looks 
  • a lot less than he claims to be 
  • not nearly as much as he’d need to get the country anywhere…

I do believe that we, Americans and the rest of the world are in for an interesting 4 years.

And Radar is doing excellently well. He is recovering.

This is my 1,360th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 126,515 Pageviews. Something is happening to my Jim’s Trek Pageviews.



The number of Pageviews seem to continue to be increasing. As of Christmas Day, yesterday there has been 7,143 Pageviews. That is the highest ever. Calculating that average forward I could expect to top 8,800. Wow? And for this sort of hole in the wall blog. I am astounded, thankful and grateful.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment