Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, December 30, 2016

Day 99+40 – (AD 1,261) – 20.4 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday Jim’s Trek reached a new height and the month of December, still with 2 days to go, surpassed another milestone – 8,307 Pageviews during one month.



As you can see from the Google Blogger the number of Pageviews of this insignificant blog just keeps on increasing. Something must have been hacked. There must have been a tontine of sorts set up in Internet land.

This morning I pedaled another 20.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals 26,871.4 miles; 43,245.4 kilometers.



And I have now completed 31.8% of the distance to Ada Crater.

Gonna experiment with supper tonight, Knoephia Soup.

This is my 1,363rd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 127,679 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment