Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Day 84+40 – (AD 1,246) – 19.6 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 19.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals: 26,568.4 miles; 42,757.8 kilometers.



And it looks like my AT&T iPhone is not getting the best reception at my new location on Mars. I am at 70.7% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Soapbox –

and I ask a question -

Not that I do not believe that all administrative spending should be examined in detail, but is his intent of canceling the Boeing contract to then turn about and inflate his "hands-off" company billing the US government for the use of his own private fleet?

Reading – The Wall Street Journal – “Trump Says U.S. Should ‘Cancel Order’ for New Air Force One, Citing Costs”, Damian Paletta and Doug Cameron, December 6, 2017.

Just asking.



And I really want to try and learn to make pasta, but...

Check out MNN’s “This pasta is (almost) too amazing to eat”, Mary Jo Dilonardo, Dec. 6, 2017.

This is my 1,348th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 120,820 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment