Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Day 98+40 – (AD 1,260) – 20.6 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 20.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. (And I am amazed that this fitness cycle is still functioning well.) My totals to date: 26,851.0 miles; 43,212.6 kilometers.

And back on Mars, I have now completed 26.5% of the distance to my next destination and goal point Ada Crater. But I think I dropped one of my eating utensils somewhere along the way.



You see there was this horrendous dust storm last night when I paused for supper and if I hadn’t of battened down I would have flown off someplace off my track. But I can see that the NASA rover Curiosity may have found it.



Check today’s article at Tech News-Gazette. http://technewsgazette.com/2016/12/28/spoon-mars-nasa-rover-curiosity/

I just read in Mediaite an article by Dana Eisenberg dated December 27, “Lin-Manuel Miranda: The Morning After The Election, ‘I Woke up With a Very Pronounced Case of Moral Clarity’. Typically, I do not spend too much grey matter contending with politics and actors’ comments…but I do have to remember that we did at one time elect an actor to be Commander-in-Chief.

“He also said: he “woke up with a very pronounced case of moral clarity. In addition to the disappointment, it was like, oh, this does not change the things that I believe in… We have to keep fighting for the things we believe in, and it just made that very clear: I know who I am, and I know what I’m going to fight for in the years to come. That felt like the tonic of it.”

I do appreciate his comment.

A 3 ½” border has been added to our latest quilt ES20. We’re doing the same for ET20.



We’re also playing with luminescence and black light to highlight pounced chalk in our quilting design.

This is my 1,362nd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 127,111 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment